Sensor Street Lights
Light sensor is used in the street light.
- Dusk-to-dawn LED fixturesare triggered on and off by the amount of light reaching the fixtures sensor.
- This is suitable for outdoor areas such as streets, roadways, and parking lots
- The dusk-to-dawn feature of a light will cause your motion light to activate only when it is dark. This feature uses a small photocell to detect the presence of available or existing light.
- If light is detected, the motion light will not trigger. If light is not detected, the light will turn on once motion is detected. Therefore, during the day when natural light is present, the light will not activate when motion is detected, which saves energy.
Availability : Sensor Street Light
- 24 W
- 30 W
- 60 W
- 100 W
- 120 W
- Automatically triggered on and off by the amount of light reaching the fixture sensor
- Great light output and efficiency
- Inexpensive and widely available
- Significantly longer life
- Low maintenance
- You don’t have to remember to switch the light on or off
- Electricity consumption will save.
Motion Sensor Panel Lights
A Motion Sensor is a device that detects moving objects, particularly people. Such a device is often integrated as a component of a system that automatically performs a task or alerts a user of motion in an area. They form a vital component of security, automated lighting control, home control, energy efficiency and other useful systems.
- An electronic motion detector contains an optical, microwave, or acoustic sensor, and in many cases a transmitter for illumination.
- Motion detectors have found widely used in domestic and commercial applications.
- Motion sensors are also widely used in activating indoor lights and outdoor lights in walkways.
- Due to this we can save most of the electricity consumption.
Availability : Motion Sensor 2 / 2 Panel Light
Type of Sensor: Motion Sensor.
Sensing Distance: 7 mtr from the point of sensor
Sensing Beam angle: 180⁰
The radar sensor detects the motion of moving objects and turns ON the light. When there is no motion, it turns OFF the lights after 1 minute.
|POWER FACTOR||> 0.9|
|LIGHT TYPE||SMD LED|
|SURGE PROTECTION||INBUILT DRIVER 4KV|
|LED LIFE SPAN||50,000 BURNING HOURS|
|APPLICATIONS||INDOOR & COMMERCIAL|
|AVAILABLE MOUNTING TYPE||FALSE CEILING|